cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

F1 2022 season voucher

Love F1 and hoping to hear soon that NOW TV will offer a 2022 season voucher for all of the races which they did prior to covid. 

217 REPLIES 217
redchiz1
Champion 2

Well after the moaning, groaning and general angst I hope you are all watching. I can't pretend I understand the detail of all the rule changes, but it does look like racing is back, cracking stuff so far!  🙂

Saskia
Scholar 2

@redchiz1 Yes well worth my £20 ha! Really enjoying Bahrain and trying to understand the new rules as well. I’m a huge Max fan but think he will have his work cut out this season with Ferrari! 

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Saskia Great to see the red car back competing!

Saskia
Scholar 2

@redchiz1 exactly! Loving all the 2022 liveries….really cool and a great start to the new F1 season!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

come on NOW TV another F1 season pass for 2022

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Best offer just now is £20 per month for 3 months.

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 @Anonymous User 

That link is only offering me £25 per month.

I don’t know if makes different offers to different Now users depending on their history though?

Can you look again and see if it is still making you a better offer than me?

Also note (my emphasis):-

Offers end 07/03/22. Sports Month Membership auto-renews after your 3 month offer at £33.99 a month. No contract, cancel anytime. Boost auto-renews after your 1 month offer at £5 a month, unless cancelled. New Boost customers only. Available on selected content and devices only. See here for more details.

Though whether that just applies to the Boost bit, or to the whole offer, Now in their usual lackadaisical way do not make clear 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB 

The link still offers me £20 pm for 3 months. As your getting a very different offer this is another thing that NOW absolutely needs to sort out, they have to stop different offers for its users. 

E34EA254-5493-47D4-9903-4350D22D5913.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

@gavs82008 @RoyB I am ostensibly getting the £20 offer. But I cannot claim it as I am currently in an offer period anyway. 

redchiz1
Champion 2

Where does that link originate @gavs82008 ?