cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

F1 2022 season voucher

Love F1 and hoping to hear soon that NOW TV will offer a 2022 season voucher for all of the races which they did prior to covid. 

217 REPLIES 217
redchiz1
Champion 2

Forget it, I have found out for myself and the answer is "no." Thanks for all the suggestions anyway. 

Saskia
Scholar 2

Ok, so I asked NOW the question if I accepted the 6 mth contract @£20 and another offer came along for just F1 at a lower price, could I swap and this was there polite answer, although I’m not sure if this would incur any cancellation charges >

“Apologies for the delay in response.

I'd like to inform you that you can purchase the offer for NOW Sports Month Membership however if you wish to apply the other offer then you will need to cancel the current offer applied with immediate effect by contacting us and then you can purchase the other offer on the account”.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

It is NOT a 6 month contract.  You can cancel after a month if you like. No additional charges. The only problem is you can not apply another offer until the membership ends.

Saskia
Scholar 2

Correct, it is a 6 mth OFFER!

RoyB
Legend

@Saskia @SweetBlitz @redchiz1 

Hence Live Chat’s careful wording.

While you have an offer of six months at £20 a month, you can cancel at any time, but your latest month will continue to what would have been your next payment date, and until that date is reached, prevent you taking up any alternative offer.

Which won’t matter if the window for an F1 offer extends beyond that date; you just have to wait a bit before you can sign up.

But it will matter if the window closes before that date, and so you would need to ask Live Chat to super-cancel your membership with immediate effect, so perhaps forfeiting a few days of your last month, but enabling you to take up the F1 offer within the window,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
redchiz1
Champion 2

Thanks @RoyB I think that covers my current position also, appreciate the advice. 👍

Bamboozled
Scholar
Has anyone got a link to 6 months at £20 please .... it would be better than 6 months at £ 33.99

Cheers Wolfie

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Bamboozled I think that offer may have expired. Always worth a chat with the customer services team though.

EDIT: Correction, I don't believe there is such an offer other than that people have secured a deal to that effect. There was an offer for £14.99 a month for three months emailed to selected customers, hence my confusion. 

Saskia
Scholar 2

It expires at 23:59 tonight 20/2.

I have just activated the email sent to me and it went straight to my account so sorry, no actual link as such to pass on but contact NOW via their chat and ask them about the 6 mth offer @£20. Good luck

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

@Bamboozled see your private messages.  Offer ends midnight tonight ( 20 feb )