cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

F1 2022 season voucher

Love F1 and hoping to hear soon that NOW TV will offer a 2022 season voucher for all of the races which they did prior to covid. 

217 REPLIES 217
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Of course I am just considering it the price of F1 because that's all I want.

Sky / Now could offer a solo F1 package if they wanted to, but they don't. 

And from that I only really want the live races and race repeats and not the washing machine of repeated SkyF1 features on the channel. If it has other motorsports than just Indy car lumped in then it could possibly increase the value but it doesn't.

Or even if they just offered a decent resolution as standard.

I have 0 interest in any of the other sky sports channels.

redchiz1
Champion 2

The reason Sky don't offer a separate F1 package is that few people would pay the ludicrous amount it would cost to cover that on a standalone basis. How much do you reckon for the Azerbaijan GP when Mercedes/Hamilton already have an almost unassailable lead? How many viewers?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sky used to offer single channels for sport for a brief period a few years ago. However that was then ditched to all sports channels or nothing at all. 

It's no surprise to hear and see prices of the Sports memberships being complained about, that being said full price Sports is shocking. Even discounts I can't justify it. 

When you think about it if you don't have EE mobile or BT broadband the cost of BT sport is just silly also at £25+

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

@SweetBlitz I have seen a similar email, but only a Claim your offer link, not a voucher code, is yours different?

redchiz1
Champion 2

Thanks @SweetBlitz,but not seeing that here at all, I guess it is not transferable?

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

All links/codes are fully transferable 😉   I have one left if anyone wants it. 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Sky used to offer single channels for sport for a brief period a few years ago. However that was then ditched to all sports channels or nothing at all. 

I think the difference was only £2/month and many decided the saving was not worthwhile.  Also Now would have to have had passes for every main sport (Football, Cricket, Golf) which would be impractical.  As an aside, the first race is normally broadcast on Sky Max (formerly Sky One) and last race was on channel 4 last year.  FWIW I thought the odd week pass was more useful than a season pass for F1. Shame it was discontinued.

I suspect there will be a sports offer in early March.  £15/month is enough for me.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Apropos my own "problem," I now believe that this is because I have an existing offer in place, would that be right?

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Yes, if you have an offer in place you can't take this one up on the same account.  However just use another account if need be. Currently I have two £1/month entertainment offers running concurrently on 2 separate accounts.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Aha, thanks. But I don't want to do that just for this purpose, let alone I would have to take a separate Boost to use it as I wish. 

Does anyone know, if I cancel my current Sports membership, discount and all, with less than 30 days to go, whether that would then free up my account for the new offer?