cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

F1 2022 season voucher

Love F1 and hoping to hear soon that NOW TV will offer a 2022 season voucher for all of the races which they did prior to covid. 

217 REPLIES 217
Ant42
Scholar

I've decided to take up the 6 month offer as it expires this weekend and there's no guarantee of anything better coming along. I assume that means if there is a 9 month F1 offer next month it won't be sent to me as I'll already be subscribed.

If anyone does get an F1 offer covering the whole season, can they report it here please? I'll try to persuade Now TV to switch me to it.

This is what annoys me about having to use Now TV for F1, it often ends up being an expensive gamble.

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Ant42 There is always a chance that when your 6 months offer period is drawing to a close you will be offered another deal if you go through the cancellation process in your account. Otherwise, as you say, contact customer services via chat, I have usually found them to be quite receptive. See you in 6 months for an update!  🙂

Bamboozled
Scholar

Hi - did you contact NOW to get the 6 month offer pls - and if not where could I find it

Also is it F1 only or all Sports

Cheers jt

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Bamboozled 

Use my signature to get onto live chat. Hopefully you can get the offer 😎

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saskia
Scholar 2

Hi Bamboozled,

The 6 mth offer is for all Sky sports incl F1 but no I’ve not accepted my offer yet but probably will in the next day or two as it expires on 20/2.

Why not contact Now on their chat and see what they can do for you. 
Good luck

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will wait for the 9 month offer again. They are bound to do something to cover F1.

I mean we all get shafted either way a most of use have no interest in the other channels but the 6 months deal is a bit of a joke.

And that's without considering you have to pay an extra £5 for a legacy HD resolution.

Looking back through my emails last year I left the 6 month deal and waited for the 9 month deal in March.

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User We all have to weigh up our options and decide what we think is best for us. As the only other provider is Sky directly then that does narrow things down a bit. As for getting "shafted" I think that's a bit strong in the context of a minority sport, as it is for any area of pay TV, it's not compulsory, you know?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't think its strong at all. Sky know they have you over a barrel and make the most of it.

Are you really telling me you think the standard price for a 720 stream is fair and good value for money?

I have never thought its good value for money even with the discounts but I pay because I like F1.

And this is for a sport that where big money moves around so I don't think you can class it as a minority.

I personally cant wait for the sky contract to end so we can get it direct for a better price and more content like the rest of the world.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User you're looking at the price through the single lense of F1 but the cost is for all sport, 11 channels and on demand content.

I watch lots of sport of varying types so happy to pay what I am (less than £20 a month due to retention offers). I would baulk at paying the current €10 a month for F1 TV Pro - one channel offering the best part of 2 races a month.

If you're happy to pay that, get a VPN and subscribe direct but then you'll have to factor in £5-£10 a month for the VPN service.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Or don't subscribe to any sports at all for around three years at full price and you may be able to afford a single ticket for one day at a Grand Prix of your choice. 🙂