cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1 2019 Season Pass Advert

Can anyone tell. Me the song that plays during the advert featuring Jensen Button in the new season advert please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I found the song. It's called The Race by a group called Yello. Thank you all for trying. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I just seen the F1 2019 advert in this link here.

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/11654904/f1-2019-behind-the-scenes-of-sky-sports-f1s-new-advert

And the song that is played in the background is "Fleetwood Mac" The Chain.

This classic theme song was also used for many years on the BBC F1 coverage. 

Hopefully i have got the right song you are looking for.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey, 

Thank you for replying. It's not the Fleetwood track. It is basically a song with a trippy bass and then a guy starts talking in a deep voice. I remember it from the 90s too. 

Nate

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can you post a link to the F1 advert so i can listen to it to see if i can recognise the song ?

I am pretty good on music up until the mid 90's after that i lost touch with the music scene.

Hopefully somebody on here will know the song you are referring too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

That's the problem, I can't find the advert but it appeared last night as I started a film. It has Jensen talking and they say about following Lewis' season. I think it's a new ad.

If I could find the ad, I could probably try Shazam

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I found the song. It's called The Race by a group called Yello. Thank you all for trying. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

If it is the track Sky use for F1 coverage it is called The Race artist unknown Fleetwood Mac’s The Chain was BBC now Channel4.

cheers