cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Extend sports pass

Today I clicked on email received to extend my football season pass but after it looked like it successfully added the pass still states cancelled and I can watch until may 29. I tried adding again but it says code already used, is there anyone on here from now tv who can get me sent a new voucher code?

Normally I would sort this out via live chat but that's not an option in these times 

Thanks for any help in advance 

10 REPLIES 10
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User as far as I'm aware, due to there being no football since mid march, existing season tickets are being extended free of charge 1 month at a time until they know what is happening with the remainder of the season.

Season pass holders should have received the following email

"We want to make sure we’re doing the right thing for our customers. We’re aware that your NOW TV Football Season Ticket will be ending soon and there are currently no official dates or plans in place for the remainder of the 2019-20 Premier League & EFL season.

The situation is constantly changing, but the Premier League & EFL are currently looking at ensuring the 2019-20 season is completed as soon as it’s safe to do so. So to make sure you don’t miss a moment of the action if the season recommences later, we’ll be extending your NOW TV Football Season Ticket - free of charge - for another month, and will continue to extend it until we know more about how the season will end.

You don’t need to do anything. Just make sure your Pass is active, not cancelled, and we’ll extend it at no extra cost to you before it expires. We’ll be back in touch once this is done and we’ll also let you know of any further extensions to your Sky Sports Pass if they’re necessary.

Thanks for your patience in these uncertain times."

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I received that email but as my pass was already cancelled to ensure it didnt go pass 29 may and charge the usual 33.99 I had to click the link and manually apply the voucher code but it hasn't worked 

Saint1976
Elite 3

This will probably be your only recourse until live chat is up and running again

https://help.nowtv.com/article/voucher-code-not-working

You could send an email to 

customerservices at nowtv.com (we can't put emails here so obviously replace at with the symbol). Keep in mind, they are running a limited staff and might take a while to reply.

Make sure to keep the email and take a screenshot if necessary so you have proof of the offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are they only extending the season passes?
I took out a 3-month Sports pass at the beginning of March because a) it was heavily discounted and b) it *would* have taken me through to the end of the season.

Of course, approx 5 minutes after buying said pass all live sport stopped!!

Do I not qualify for an extension too ?

Saint1976
Elite 3

I'm not aware of what they're doing about the shorter passes. Your best bet is to email them or submit a complaint.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've fired off an email, we'll see what they say.... 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I took out a 3-month Sports pass at the beginning of March because a) it was heavily discounted and b) it *would* have taken me through to the end of the season.

Of course, approx 5 minutes after buying said pass all live sport stopped!!

Do I not qualify for an extension too ?

@Anonymous User 

Was it a three month pass or an discount for three months?  If it was the latter you could have cancelled in April when it was obvious there was no upcoming live sport. Unlikely you will qualify for an extension.

I had a 3 month pass with a stick I started on 15 Feb which I had cancelled on 15 mar by chat and was given 3 individual month passes to use at a future date. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was a three-month pass running from 8 Mar to 8 Jun - so cancelling it in April wouldn't have made much difference....it would have still run its' course.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I got the email and that's what I thought until I looked at my account yesterday and 33.99 was taken. Now I face a battle to get a refund.