cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Expiry date of passes

As online chat is now closed all the time. How do we check expiry date of vouchers/passes please.

many thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

My Account/Passes & vouchers.

‘Twas ever thus, even before COVID-19, and will be again afterwards, if there is an afterwards.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

A helpful answer would be nice.??

Saint1976
Elite 3

What passes though? Gift cards? Ones you've bought but not activated? Existing passes that you've activated and are watching?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

And a helpful problem description, as @Saint1976 highlights, even nicer..,.....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Geluk
Expert 2

Go into "My Account" Tab on this forum page (Top right).

Scroll down to "Passes & Vouchers"

Simples 🙂

RoyB
Legend

That’s what I said, but he turned his nose up at it.

i think he may be talking about bits of paper here, not yet input.

starman73
Elite

Passes from a stick expire in 2099 (69 years time).

Other passes have a 12 month validity from purchase date.

RoyB
Legend

@starman73 

79. Even better.