cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Existing customer

I'm an existing now tv customer. I spoke with an agent regarding black Friday deals, and was advised about the now tv sticks which came with passes would be eligible for existing customer. I went to Argos and bought a stick with 2 month's cinema, plus 1 day sports pass. No passes inside. I assume the pass is pre-loaded on the stick? So how do i redeem the pass on my existing account? I don't even want/need the stick!

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The stick with the bundled passes you bought from Argos should be pre loaded onto the stick.

You will need to set up and activate the stick by following the instructions on your television screen and once the stick has been activated it should then automatically upload the passes to your account where you will then need go to your account to redeem them.

I don't think you need to have the new stick has one of the four registered devices on your account list if don't want to use it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm confused haha! So if I set up the stick, will it allow me to set it up using an existing account? And then if so... the vouchers would appear on my existing account?

If correct,  I have another spanner to throw in the works... I already have cinema at a discount price until mid-January. So would the 2 months cinema activate in mid-January?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you set up the new smart stick it should say on your television screen to go to nowtv.com/tv to activate the stick using a PC or Mobile internet browser.

Make sure that you type the nowtv.com/tv into url address bar (not search engine) and your browser doesn't auto correct when typing to a different nowtv address.

Then when asked make sure you enter your existing nowtv account details, then you will be asked to type the six digit code into a box that you see on your television screen.

Once the stick is set up fully and ready to use, then if you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here you should hopefully see a redeem voucher button next to your cinema pass where you won't be able to redeem the new voucher now on your account until 30 days remaining on your current cinema offer finishing (approx mid December 2018 if you current offer expires Mid January 2019).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok great thank you - I shall try that. So no need for me to return it to Argos? (as I only bought the bundle for the passes)

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You should be fine.

Any problems adding the vouchers off the stick to your existing account post back here or contact live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same issue with a smart box just purchased. With 1 month entertainment and movies loaded a day sports pass and kids for a month. I’m on current deals for all but kids so if the logic is right I should see a voucher available at the moment for kids which I don’t? Any help advice would be appreciated.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did speak to an advisor on chat but didn’t get anywhere? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I'm not sure I understand the query? From what I can gather you've recently purchased a now tv box with 1 month passes for cinema, entertainment and kids, and also a 1 day sports pass?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If only this worked I keep getting oops something went wrong every time.