cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Existing customer: No offers?

I took advantage of BF 2019 12mth Movies & Entertainment. It was a fabulous deal but sadly coming to an end. I was hoping for something similar this year, but nothing.

Others on this Community seem to have a decent bundle offer (albeit struggling to cash-in) but i have 'no offers'.

Are others in the same boat?

Am I likely to get an offer when this one runs out?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was in the same boat. No deals after taking the fantastic 12 month deals for the last 2 years. Let me tell you what worked for me!

Luckily when I went to cancel my Movies pass it offered me half price for 6 months deal but not so for my entertainment pass.

Tried live chat but no deals offered.

Managed to get a discounted voucher code via TrueGether which gives me half price entertainment for 6 months now.

Also used clubcard exchange which I only realised could be done recently, and is ending in January, to exchange vouchers for 3x their worth. Resulting in me essentially getting 6 months Film and Entertainment for about £25!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User there doesn't really seem to be a known formula to getting offers but the concensus is that 'members offers' that appear in your account are offered to customers without an active pass.

If you are currently on an offer you need to be mindful that when it has run it's time, passes auto renew at the currently advertised full price. If you don't want it to renew, you need to cancel before it expires.

When you go through the process of cancelling, you may be offered a retention deal but there is no guarantee.

If you don't get a retention deal, you may receive an email offer/have one offered in the 'members offers' section of your account at a later date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Saint1976 

And thanks for the reminder re: cancellation...will get on to that now!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was in the same boat. No deals after taking the fantastic 12 month deals for the last 2 years. Let me tell you what worked for me!

Luckily when I went to cancel my Movies pass it offered me half price for 6 months deal but not so for my entertainment pass.

Tried live chat but no deals offered.

Managed to get a discounted voucher code via TrueGether which gives me half price entertainment for 6 months now.

Also used clubcard exchange which I only realised could be done recently, and is ending in January, to exchange vouchers for 3x their worth. Resulting in me essentially getting 6 months Film and Entertainment for about £25!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User & @Saint1976 

I have just cancelled both cinema and entertainment, and was offered half pricevon both for 6months 👍 

Happy with that!

Your responses both very much appreciated.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. How did you do it through Trugether as I've just ordered one and unsure as to how long it takes to get the code etc?! Thanks.