cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error when applying offer

Is anyone else having a problem applying an ofer when you try and cancel a pass? I'm receiving the following.

Capture.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

A few people have mentioned this on both the NowTV Forum and over on NowTV Twitter page.

You could try a different Internet browser with your adblocker disabled or try your browser either in incognito or private window mode, but not sure if that will make much of a difference with the retention cancellation offer.

If the above doesn't work, jump over to live chat for further assistance.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps,

Thanks for the reply.

I receive the same error on 2 different PC's using both Edge and Chrome, I have also tried from different WiFi networks.

I get the same error on my Android phone and on an Ipad, it feels like more a backend app server issue rather than something on the client device.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue,,i have been trying for weeks with this voucher. Im really disapointed with NOWTV. I thought i would try it out in November to save money etc.  I want to buy a voucher when i want to, so if i dont buy a voucher in febuary and buy in one march, my life is too busy to be able to sit and watch movies sometimes.  So i thought it would be great to start using NOWTV and now regret it. I brought the NOWTV stick in November and a voucher for christmas period,,but the voucher is doing my head in because im getting the same error message on all my devices and i have tried to redeem it on a friends wifi and devices.  What is going on with NOWTV they like to take money out of your account when i didnt want it this way, and now vouchers dont work. I am seriously going back to netflix never have i ever seen a shambles of a company. ...please get this voucher situation sorted out,,i dont want to be buying vouchers that arnt working.  thumbs down 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have the same error as other user on appling a entertainment pass offer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just had exactly the same problem when trying to accept an offer for a sports pass. When I refreshed the page I ended up cancelling the pass and not getting the offer Cat Sad