cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error when accepting new offer

My current now TV movie pass is nearly ended and I decided to cancel but was offered a new deal. However when trying to accept it I keep getting an error message saying that's embarrassing as something seems to have gone wrong, try again. 

I have tried numerous times and logged in and out several times but keep getting same error message.

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

this has just happened to me 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The annoying thing is you can't get hold of anyone at Now TV to sort it out as there is no contact detail just a useless chatbot who directs you here 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

I would suggest to pop over to live chat where they deal with account related matters and ask them to cancel the pass or passes in question and also ask them for a refund. (Not the chat bot) 

To reach live chat open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the green chat button to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/cancelling-or-renewing-now-tv-passes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same happened to me and the page that was provided as a solution has been removed with no way to contact support.

I completely understand the pressure NowTVs customer service teams are under but if you are unable to support existing customers, particularly when it relates to billing, I question the legitimacy of being able to continue to bill customers and operate your business if you cannot rectify issues.

Ive just cancelled my account as a result.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying for 2 weeks to cancel my passes and accept NowTVs replacement offers. Every time it says something went wrong and to try again. Cut to me trying repeatedly for a good few minutes and giving up. The chatbot is pointless in assisting with this, and I don't see a live chat option anywhere. The link that was posted earlier in the year appears to be useless too. 

Has anyone successfully managed to talk to anyone at NowTV or managed to accept an offer?

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User scroll to the bottom the the below link and click on the blue down arrow to open a live chat link

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/cancelling-or-renewing-now-tv-passes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having same issue, simply decided to cancel now as otherwise have no choice but to pay full price despite being given an offer