cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error trying to redeem 12 month entertainment pass offer from email

I am trying to purchase the 12 month entertainment offer I received by email for black friday but when I click "buy now" all I get is the error message "Sorry, something went wrong please wait a moment and try again later"

Well I have waited a moment and tried again several times now... the offer expires tomorrow and I don't have all day to keep trying.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am having exactly the same issue for the 12 month entertainment and movie pass. I clicked the black friday link from the Now TV website and keep being told "something went wrong - please wait a moment and try again." I have tried several times now too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jess,

I got it to work now, clicked the link at the top which took me to here:  

https://www.nowtv.com/blackfridayexisting?DCMP=EMC_EMP_WINBACK_BLACKFRIDAY_12MONTHUFP_WITHOUTSTICK_C...

It's the link just below the countdown timer and "Hurry though, as you only have until midnight 29th November to claim the deal of your choice." if you don't want to use the link above

Hope this works for you too

G

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Gman6i you are complete star.  Trying this for two days now and I clicked your link with thoughts of more dismay. But it worked!!!

Many thanks.

NowTV give this member commision!!!!

Mitch