cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment pass

I took out a broadband deal and it said it comes with 12 months free entertainment pass, I don't seem to have it and the robots are not helping me , they keep sending to links I don't need 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If there is nothing showing under My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here or you didn't receive any email correspondence from NowTV (check junk & deleted folders) about this offer.

Then pop over to live chat (not Bot).

To reach live chat, open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the green chat button to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/offers-promotions 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If there is nothing showing under My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here or you didn't receive any email correspondence from NowTV (check junk & deleted folders) about this offer.

Then pop over to live chat (not Bot).

To reach live chat, open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the green chat button to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/offers-promotions 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also was the Entertainment offer deal that came with Broadband totally Free for 12 months ?

Where i can only see a 12 month £5.99 per month Entertainment TV when you take up the NowTV Broadband offer on their website (never seen the 12 months free entertainment bundled deal before).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The offer was on in December £25 broadband with 12 months free entertainment, so I'm slightly confused 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler
Spoiler
No there is no email etc I'm a little confused I tried the live chat but it keeps going to the bot and giving me automated answers