cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment pass pre loaded disappeared

Can anyone help at all. 

I bought a new stick, it had one month pre loaded. 

I started setting up my account, and input the number from my tv(which said 1 month entertainment pass included) then when I went to finalise my account, it said you already have an account... (from 2017) so I reset my password and now my monthly pass voucher has gone.. no where to be seen and NOWTV DONT have a call centre which is helpful ... any ideas? 

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can't help much sorry, apart from go into the NowTV App on the new stick you have just setup and go to the My Account section of the App on the stick to see what email or username the stick has been assigned too.

Then go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here (using the account information off the stick) and see if the voucher has automatically been added or if towards the top of the screen page it says something like "Vouchers Waiting For You" with a link to your saved voucher.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

You are not alone the same has happened to me. Looks like Now tv want to make you pay twice.

pauline1769
Expert

hi my pre loaded movie pass has gone too

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My preloaded entertainment pass has disappeared,was there last month just disppeared cannot contact nowtv ,ridiculous state of affairs.Very annoyed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My pre-load doesn't work either. Customer service is pretty non-existent. Was setting up the account to trf my whole phone, Bband,Movies etc package to them. After four days of being unable to access the service that's not looking such a bright idea.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Swapped Tesco vouchers for NowTV pass. Loaded it up on 19 Sept and the pass appeared on my account; however has now disappeared a month later. NowTV say they have no record and the chat helpline timed out 10 seconds after message from "helpdesk"! Any suggestions as to what I can do now other than close my account as I feel as if I've been cheated?