cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Voucher issue

• Hi I bought a now TV smart stick with a month's free entertainment pack. Due to a mix up when I was registering / signing up I didn't get my free month entertainment pack.  I signed up and immediately got charged. Can anyone  help please ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It might not necessarily mean that it was your mistake, because a few customers have reported that their voucher or vouchers off their Stick didn't show up anywhere on their account.

When you open the NowTV App on your new Stick go to the My Account section of the App and make a note of the email address or username used when you registered the Stick (unless you have logged out of the new Stick and signed back in with a different account name).

If you haven't changed the account details off the new Stick, then after taking a note of the account name, double check whilst on the NowTV website on here under My Account > Passes & Vouchers if there is any sign of your voucher pass.

Also check under Bills & Payments for any sign that the voucher was automatically applied by seeing if there is any Entertainment £0 zero charge on your account.

If you have created a new account for the Stick by mistake and didn't use your existing account, then make sure you cancel the Entertainment pass fully on your second account.

Because i am a customer just like you and can't see you account to fully understand what has happened.

You will be better off jumping over to live chat where they can delve into your account or accounts in more detail on their computers and can see what has happened when you setup the new Stick and should be able to assist you further.

You will find the live chat button on this link page below.

Should live chat not work for you, then try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it.

If still no joy, getting hold of live chat drop them a message by filling in the web form on the same link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It might not necessarily mean that it was your mistake, because a few customers have reported that their voucher or vouchers off their Stick didn't show up anywhere on their account.

When you open the NowTV App on your new Stick go to the My Account section of the App and make a note of the email address or username used when you registered the Stick (unless you have logged out of the new Stick and signed back in with a different account name).

If you haven't changed the account details off the new Stick, then after taking a note of the account name, double check whilst on the NowTV website on here under My Account > Passes & Vouchers if there is any sign of your voucher pass.

Also check under Bills & Payments for any sign that the voucher was automatically applied by seeing if there is any Entertainment £0 zero charge on your account.

If you have created a new account for the Stick by mistake and didn't use your existing account, then make sure you cancel the Entertainment pass fully on your second account.

Because i am a customer just like you and can't see you account to fully understand what has happened.

You will be better off jumping over to live chat where they can delve into your account or accounts in more detail on their computers and can see what has happened when you setup the new Stick and should be able to assist you further.

You will find the live chat button on this link page below.

Should live chat not work for you, then try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it.

If still no joy, getting hold of live chat drop them a message by filling in the web form on the same link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint