cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OILCAN
Scholar

Entertainment Pass

Guys, l was away this weekend at my daughters wedding.  I was aware my last pass ended on 18th Nov and my new one l was going to add today.  I missed the chance as NOW took my £7.99 before l got home.  Will l have to wait a month now before using it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @OILCAN

The nowtv entertainment pass will keep auto renewing each month until you cancel, so yes you should be able to keep watching your nowtv entertainment pass as normal.

One bit of advice, consider using nowtv gift cards or nowtv vouchers and apply them to your entertainment pass on your account within the last 30 days of your next due payment date to save money on the monthly subscription price.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @OILCAN

The nowtv entertainment pass will keep auto renewing each month until you cancel, so yes you should be able to keep watching your nowtv entertainment pass as normal.

One bit of advice, consider using nowtv gift cards or nowtv vouchers and apply them to your entertainment pass on your account within the last 30 days of your next due payment date to save money on the monthly subscription price.