cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Pass not applied

Hi. I purchased a Now TV stick from Costco last week which came with 2 months Sky Cinema pass, 1 month Entertainment pass & 1 sports day pass. I followed the instructions during set up but it seems the 1 month Entertainment Pass hasn't been applied. Not sure why not? Both the Sky Cinema & Sports passes have been added to my account?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Over the last year or so a number of customers have been reporting that their electronic voucher passes bundled with the Stick are missing or part missing when setting up their new Stick.

Here's one recent example.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Stick/Free-1-day-pass-for-Sky-Sports-with-NOW-TV-stick/m-p/548791#M6625 

Get in touch with NowTV live chat to hopefully get it resolved.

BTW - From the above link thread live chat is now back up and running, where the red service banner has now been removed from the Help Centre on their website.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also was the bundled passes that came with the Stick 1 month Cinema, 1 month Entertainment and 1 day sports ?

Unless Costco are selling a different set of bundled passes with the NowTV Stick, where i haven't come across 2 months Cinema, with 1 month Entertainment, plus one day sports.

Or was it a typo with regards to the cinema voucher ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that @schnapps. Yes definitely 2 months Cinema Pass + 1 month Entertainment + 1 Sports Day Pass. They had them reduced in both Trafford (Manchester) & Oldham stores to £9.97 + VAT! Great value I thought.

Thanks again.

Mick

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

That's a good deal.

I don't have a Costco card or ever shopped there (though my brother is a Costco member and i been meaning to ask him to take me to Costco one day to have a look around).

I do keep an eye out on their website, where i am always on the look out for any cracking deals on Televisions (got my heart set on an OLED TV, but they are still too expensive for me and outside my financial budget).

Maybe one day 😀.