cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Pass not active

Hi,

We've had a basic NOW TV box for a few years and it works fine. We've just changed onto NOW TV broadband and phone, and that's worked fine. As part of the offer we added a discounted entertainment (so lower monthly payment for 12 months). According to the order details, we were supposed to be able to use it as of 13th March. At that point I rang and was advised by customer service that a voucher code would be sent once the broadband was live. The broadband went live on 30th March but we haven't had a code sent and the entertainment pass is not working. I can't find anything in our account details or emails that might resemble a voucher. Everytime I try to watch something it shows the screen asking if I want a 7 day free trial or to redeem a voucher code. The live chat is turned off and the phone line is an hours wait. 

Does anyone have any ideas? 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly i wouldn't bother in the short-term trying to phone NowTV, where they are struggling with labour resources due to the Coronavirus pandemic and what staff they have available are working tirelessly trying to keep customers Broadband & Telephone service operational where they can.

I am a customer just like you, but if it was me i would maybe take a look at a NowTV Entertainment Gift Cards for £10 for two months of entertainment from places like Currys, Tesco, Amazon etc to tie you over.

Then when live chat eventually gets back to normality, either ask for the 12 month discounted offer for new Broadband customers or ask for some Entertainment voucher codes.

Or if the NowTV Entertainment Gift Cards work out cheaper, than the NowTV Broadband discounted twelve month Entertainment offer, then stick with NowTV Gift Cards instead.

Also maybe after the first Gift Card is in the last week of coming to the end, cancel your Entertainment Pass and you might be given a retention deal offer for a couple of months well less than £5 per month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i bought the 2 month for £10 entertainment pass it is only showing one month worth of veiwing im sure when i put it in it said it would end on the 27th of may now it says april

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Bills & Payments does it show a £8.99 charge for the 27th of April or is the next due entertainment payment for £8.99 is showing 27th of May 2020 ?

Just in case you have a bug on your account like i am also encountering and seeing on my account.