cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Pass for £4.99 with new broadband customers

I recently signed up to the Now Broadband package which has an offer of the Entertainment Pass for £4.99 per month for the first 12 months.  On completing the order I forgot to tick to accept this Entertainment Pass but thought that it didn't matter as I would be able to sign up for it before or at the time my broadband started.  

Unfortunately no where on NOW TV site gives me the option to take this offer up.  Can you hel

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue.  I wanted to wait until my Broadband was installed before I signed up for the pass with the £4.99 offer but now can not seem to find any way to sign up with this offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same problem 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just found out 2 weeks into my pass that although it's not showing the pass
you can still watch the sports channels & I was able to watch them all
including main event & F1 but am still very disappointed as I've lost half
of my pass 😡hope this helps you
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a similar issue. I couldn't find where to sign up for the same offer last week; I even backtracked before payment a few times in case I'd missed the link. Still waiting for a response after sending a message.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you would think you would be able to do exactly what your trying to but but the only suggestion I have is to cancel the order & start again. This is obviously not ideal& a long way round but if no 1 offers a fix this sadly may be the only way. Good luck

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, finally managed to speak to a real person in cancellations, was considering cancellation as I've tried email; phone; now bot; live chat and the help centre! I will not have live services until 21 July and was within the 14 day cooling off period and was feeling pretty fed up. Long story short (sorry for the rant) I was given this code to use (all in upper case) nowdgeewprlbfe