cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Pass Not Applying, Even In 30 Days Remaining.

Hi,

I have 2 entertainment passes I have tried to use and apply to my account. Usually I have no issues. They enter fine and my offer carries on.

However one code, even typed in correctly does not come up at all just sits with the apply voucher button. The other says come back within 30 days of my offer expiring. It expires tomorrow!

Can anyone help with this? I fear my payment will come out tomorrow. yet I have a month and 2 month voucher sitting here waiting!

Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you get this sorted ?

My current sky cinema pass expires today and I have a new 30 day pass to apply but am getting the same error as you - "cannot activate pass - come back when less than 30 days left on current pass" !

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I didnt until today. My payment method failed so I cancelled my pass and then re added the voucher code.

I think NOW TV had already added an offer to my account of £4.99 a month for entertainment pass compared to the usual £8.99 and this wouldn’t let the vouchers work. Once I cancelled my pass and then added the vouchers everything worked normally.

Hope this helps.

Big T
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply.  That makes sense.  I have already cancelled my pass and Now TV did give me an offer for the next few months which I declined so I will just wait until the offer expires and then add my new voucher.  🙂

Thanks again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
As soon as I cancelled mine I could add my voucher as I suppose in there eyes its starting from the beginning again?
Hope it works!

Big T
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same experience as several other users. Guess I’ll wait until the end of the month, cancel and re-do passes. Help centre no use at all.