cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Emailed an offer but can't use it

I've been sent an offer for Sports but when I try to apply it says I have an offer already and to try again within 30 days of offer expiry. Sports is due to cancel on 11 December so should be able to apply?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

On the email offer is there any deadline date to take up this new offer (check all the small print on the email) ?

If it says the offer is available to use until sometime after the 11th of December then cancel your existing sports offer and wait until the 11th / 12th of December to activate the new email offer.

I haven't seen this new email sports offer myself so i am not familiar with it, but normally you can apply a new offer of the same type to your account within the last 30 days or less of the same existing pass offer coming to an end.

Because this is account related i would normally redirect you to NowTV live chat (see link below) but currently at the moment there is delays getting hold of live chat for TV pass customers.

Maybe try sending them a message on the web form on the same link below for the answer.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Annoyingly it expires at end of the day on 3rd December. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been emailed this same offer but cannot redeem it

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

NowTV live chat should be back up & running now, so that would be the best option in attempting to get this email offer applied to your account.