cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Email recieved input phone number to get movie voucher

Ive recieved email says input phine number to recieve movie voucher...says log in and inout number at top..i cannot see anywere tk do this...my numbers already in my details but i cannot see anywere to input number as stated??help pls

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. That's the first I've heard of NOW TV offering a free pass if you give them your mobile number, they do send out lots of offers so it wouldn't surprise me but that's one offer I'd be a bit wary of clicking. I'll tag @Jason-C from the NOW TV Team to reassure everyone it's a genuine offer as I'm sure a few other people might find it a strange email to receive.

In the meantime try popping onto live chat, explain the issue and see if they can sort out the movie voucher. You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch.

Yes, we have definitely sent emails like this out in the past. However, if you're unsure, then @Andy's advice is spot on - you can talk to us directly using the link above and we'll double-check the email for you.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also got one of these emails yesterday.