cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Email offer

I received an offer via email of £1/month for 3 months of Now Cinema, however when I click on the Join button it keeps on saying due to technical difficulties we cannot proceed.

I logged into my account from that email (just to see if it was qenuine) and viewed offers available to me but that one was not showing.

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The exact same thing happened to me. I tried contacting but chat is rubbish...even though I paid £1 it still didn't register me as a member

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly same thing 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Use my post directly up from yours to speak with staff to see what they can do for you.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same with me contacted them , got a voucher code put in got message not recognised. So what do you now if the helper

doesn't know the right code.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Are you currently on any existing offers for the membership your trying to apply the voucher to?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope on no offer 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Quite a few people over on Hotdeals UK website was lucky to receive this offer by email and seemed to have no problems claiming the offer.

Maybe double check your bank card on the NOW system is up to date if a different internet browser or another internet device with a browser on it didn't do the trick.

Also if using a VPN maybe disable it when attempting to redeem the offer.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Hmm, haven't got an email, but my mum has. Is there a way of extracting the code from that? Otherwise I might just beg the chat team!

EDIT: Forget it, sorted.  🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

same here i paid for it and I couldn’t watch best thing is report this with a bank as Fraud is not about £1 is god know how many people will fall for it and hopefully they get what they deserve is such a c****  company