cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Duty Muppet. I have paid for sports, using my old account. Is there anything i can do?

I have used a voucher and brought a months Sports Voucher, But, i have used my old account which i closed. This has been accepted and used up the promotion code. Is there anything i can do to get this placed onto my real acc?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am not sure if anything can be done, apart from jumping over to NowTV live chat to see if they can offer any assistance.

Normally you are not allowed to transfer passes or vouchers once used onto a different account.

Any Reason why you can't temporary use your old account during the duration of the length of the sports pass voucher ?

Anyway here's a link below to live chat, select the most appropriate category, then pick the nearest help topic, then scroll towards the bottom of the screen page and click the green arrow underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Also don't forget to cancel the sports pass fully if you don't want it to renew each month.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am not sure if anything can be done, apart from jumping over to NowTV live chat to see if they can offer any assistance.

Normally you are not allowed to transfer passes or vouchers once used onto a different account.

Any Reason why you can't temporary use your old account during the duration of the length of the sports pass voucher ?

Anyway here's a link below to live chat, select the most appropriate category, then pick the nearest help topic, then scroll towards the bottom of the screen page and click the green arrow underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Also don't forget to cancel the sports pass fully if you don't want it to renew each month.