cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do I enter my voucher code today

Someone gave me a voucher. If I apply that voucher code to my account today, will it push back my next months subscription due in 17 days by 1 month.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If it's a 1 month voucher then when you apply the voucher to your account it will delay the payment on your account by one month on your next scheduled payment date.

When you apply the voucher code make sure you get the green thumbs up message on screen that the voucher was successfully added to your account, then go back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers and click on the drop down arrow below the pass that you applied the voucher, where hopefully it should then show that your next due payment date has been extended by a further month.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If it's a 1 month voucher then when you apply the voucher to your account it will delay the payment on your account by one month on your next scheduled payment date.

When you apply the voucher code make sure you get the green thumbs up message on screen that the voucher was successfully added to your account, then go back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers and click on the drop down arrow below the pass that you applied the voucher, where hopefully it should then show that your next due payment date has been extended by a further month.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @schnapps

Hey Robby

Just one more thing, I always check with Now TV's help chat first to confirm that my voucher codes are valid before trying to add them to my account.  But if you have successfully added your code already then there is nothing to check.

Finally, you should know that you should always add voucher codes within 30 - 10 days of your next subscription payment date, that way Now TV will never take any money from your account. 

And (really finally), you can always buy vouchers from retail outlets, such as Currys, Amazon, Game, Argos, etc., that will be cheaper than paying a monthly subscription directly from your account.

Hope this helps.

UK Bob