cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Discounted Sports month pass

Trying to choose the most recent offer of Sports for one month for £12.99 but when I choose “get offer” it takes me to the normal priced passes and it doesn’t look like the price will change to £12.99. Has anyone bought this and if so did the price change? 

Many thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

HI @Anonymous User

If you are not a Combo customer or who have a saved day or week sports pass on your account or not currently under a sports offer that has more than 30 days left.

Then try this code below by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and click on the green apply voucher button next to the month sports pass and enter the code shown below.

SMPUWD6XKLNN

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What's the make and model of your smart TV ?

If you don't own a device on this help guide, then either a nowtv black box or nowtv smart stick would be the cheapest option from Curry's or Argos assuming your TV has a spare HDMI port free.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah I’ve just seen the now tv stick I’ll buy that cheers
Anonymous User
Not applicable

shame they can't offer now tv customers access to the sky sports app with which am lead to believe can access same red button stream that sky (plusnet?) & cable customers can access eh? typical!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

sky sports 12.99, is the offer still active? cannot locate

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Nope, the £12.99 one month sports pass offer expired at 23.59 last night on their website Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I just came across it when I googled Ryder cup on tv and went into the
radio times link and scrolled down
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did the same, I just wanted the £12.99 pass for Ryder Cup.  It went through as £33.99, I cancelled immediately but was still charged.  I've complained but still haven't heard back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same. I cancelled within a second and have still been billed. No way of contacting NOW TV too.