cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Discounted Sports month pass

Trying to choose the most recent offer of Sports for one month for £12.99 but when I choose “get offer” it takes me to the normal priced passes and it doesn’t look like the price will change to £12.99. Has anyone bought this and if so did the price change? 

Many thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

HI @Anonymous User

If you are not a Combo customer or who have a saved day or week sports pass on your account or not currently under a sports offer that has more than 30 days left.

Then try this code below by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and click on the green apply voucher button next to the month sports pass and enter the code shown below.

SMPUWD6XKLNN

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you tried applying the code below manually by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and clicking on the green apply voucher button next to the one month sports pass ?

SMPUWD6XKLNN 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I tried that first didn’t have enough money in my account, so transferred
funds now I got the money it’s not letting me on the page to try again
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you access your Passes & Vouchers section on your account ?

You should be able to access this section by either clicking on My Account towards top right of your screen or if using a mobile you should see a person symbol to click on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes not showing sports pass just my other one
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you an existing sports pass offer that has 30 days or more left or have you an active or saved one day or one week sports pass on your account.

If so you won't be able to get the offer until you have 30 days left on the one month sports pass or until you have no day or week sports pass left on your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No not got sports at all, if I had it I wouldn’t be trying to get the offer
lol
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If there is no green apply voucher button showing next to the one month sports pass to enable you to manually entre the code that i previously posted.

Then if you are not a Combo customer where the T&C's mention these customers are not eligible to the £12.99 offer then have a word with live chat.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It worked! Thanks very much. Bit of a chew on doing it that way should be more straight forward but cheers anyway 👍

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are not going to continue with the one month sports pass after the £12.99 offer, then make sure you cancel before the next due payment date otherwise you will be paying £33.99 each month until you cancel.

Would suggest cancelling a couple of days before the expiry date of the offer and don't worry if you cancel early where you will still get the full one month duration on the sports pass,

If you do cancel, make sure you follow all the step by step on screen instructions until you get the thumbs up cancel confirmation on screen and hopefully an email from nowtv confirming you have cancelled your pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Cheers pal. Do I need to purchase a now tv box. I naturally assumed I could
watch this on my smart tv through my sky package but it doesn’t work?
Sounds daft I know I can only watch it on the app on my phone