cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Discounted Sports month pass

Trying to choose the most recent offer of Sports for one month for £12.99 but when I choose “get offer” it takes me to the normal priced passes and it doesn’t look like the price will change to £12.99. Has anyone bought this and if so did the price change? 

Many thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

HI @Anonymous User

If you are not a Combo customer or who have a saved day or week sports pass on your account or not currently under a sports offer that has more than 30 days left.

Then try this code below by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and click on the green apply voucher button next to the month sports pass and enter the code shown below.

SMPUWD6XKLNN

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

HI @Anonymous User

If you are not a Combo customer or who have a saved day or week sports pass on your account or not currently under a sports offer that has more than 30 days left.

Then try this code below by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and click on the green apply voucher button next to the month sports pass and enter the code shown below.

SMPUWD6XKLNN

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Thanks so much that code worked 👍😬🏌️‍♂️

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Glad the code worked for you 👍👍👍.

Noticed the £12.99 one month sports pass offer this morning on the nowtv offers website.

Before reading the T&C's i was assuming that the low price was going to be for new customers only and was quietly surprised that this offer also includes existing customers as well Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah it’s unusual for it to apply to existing customers. I couldn’t see a voucher code unless I was missing it in the small print.

All good to go now though!

Thanks again

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone know when this is valid until?  I have a day pass I plan to use tomorrow for Liverpool v Chelsea...

£12.99 Sky Sports Month Pass:

Voucher code entitles recipient to a Sky Sports Month Pass for £12.99 (standard price currently £33.99). Available to new and existing NOW TV customers without a Sky Sports Pass only. Offer price only valid for one month. Once your offer period ends your Sky Sports Month Pass will automatically renew at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. Cancel anytime. Not available to NOW TV Combo customers. You can only have one Sky Sports Pass in your account at any one time. This offer is not available with any other offers. One offer per customer. See nowtv.com for list of compatible devices. Red button and interactive services are unavailable. All live scheduling may be subject to change.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anyone know when this is valid until?  I have a day pass I plan to use tomorrow for Liverpool v Chelsea...

Voucher code entitles recipient to a Sky Sports Month Pass for £12.99 (standard price currently £33.99). Available to new and existing NOW TV customers without a Sky Sports Pass only. Offer price only valid for one month. Once your offer period ends your Sky Sports Month Pass will automatically renew at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. Cancel anytime. Not available to NOW TV Combo customers. You can only have one Sky Sports Pass in your account at any one time. This offer is not available with any other offers. One offer per customer. See nowtv.com for list of compatible devices. Red button and interactive services are unavailable. All live scheduling may be subject to change.

No end date yet AFAIK,

You can buy this pass then keep the day pass for another game maybe @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-D wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

No end date yet AFAIK,

You can buy this pass then keep the day pass for another game maybe @Anonymous User

I would love to but the day pass is already on my account. So gotta wait until Thursday evening when it expires.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought the pass tonight at discounted price - all Leeds games covered now  .  The code needs to be entered by 30th Sept to get at £12.99  as previously said for existing customers and new  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried to buy pass had no money in account so transferred the amount now it’s not showing me the page again just’couldnt take payment’

I’ve got money in account now so why can’t I get this????