cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Discount pass for existing customer

Hi, and apologies if this had been discussed in other posts. 

My circs are I'm on a 6 month entertainment pass which was a discounted offer at the time of purchase, seem to recall 50% off.

Its almost run its time and I was planning to buy a new 6 month entertainment pass offer to replace it. Is this allowable or are this discounted offers only available to new customers. 

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Those type of deals are mainly given for new customers only.

I just had a look on nowtv offers webpage and couldn't find any current entertainment deals for new or existing customers at the moment.

Some people might suggest creating a new account but i wouldn't advise that myself for various reasons.

You could try cancelling your entertainment pass closer to the full price renewal date to see if nowtv will offer you a short term retention deal.

Being an existing entertainment pass customer myself i tend to buy NowTV Gift Cards where i usually pick up these from places like Argos, Currys, Major Supermarkets a 2 month entertainment gift card for £10.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
There's a deal on entertainment at present, 6 months for about 23 quid. So if I bought that, it's whether I could just cancel my present 6 month deal which only has a couple of weeks left and install that?
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @schnapps 

Hi Paul

You asked, "...it's whether I could just cancel my present 6 month deal which only has a couple of weeks left and install that?"

Look Paul, you don't have to cancel anything, you can add you new 6 month pass within 30 days of your current pass ending, you new pass will automatically start when your current pass ends.

That is how I add my new passes to my Now TV account and that's the way most long-time Now TV customers add their passes as well.

BTW, where are you getting this 6 month - £23.00 pass from?

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would love to get 6 months Entertainment for £23 🙂 Thought these kind of offers where one time offer for new customers?? Or are there genuine 6 months passes available for £23 for existing customers? That I am unaware of.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is this the 50% off a six month entertainment pass you are referring too on the link below ?

https://www.nowtv.com/entertainmentvoucher?awc=11006_1568037915_13b7ada2a137bd1951a0ccb4be768139&DCMP=afc-nowtv:nc_General/gen

Where the offer states in T&C's new customers only 😠.

Or have you found a 6 month entertainment deal for £23 elsewhere for us existing customers as well ?

If so please post the link where i am sure a lot of existing customers like myself will be extremely interested in 😆.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sorry, in my haste, I didn't not check the t&c's. Yes you're are correct.
Apols folks for the faux pas.
Though presently I think buying 2 month gift cards from currys at a tenner a pop might be the best next option.