cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Delay Sky Sports

I am on a sky sports deal at £20 a month which ends in May. Can I delay the final 2 month due to no sport

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's also worth noting, Sky are offering their Sky Sports customers the option to place their accounts on hold for free. Will this be the same for us?

The original offer back in December was £20 a month until the end of the football season, which then would have been the end of May. I'm hoping this is still honored and prices will now not increase when it is resumed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

we are paying to watch what we was told if you pay for something and don't get it well i would call that stealing 

starman73
Elite

The original offer back in December was £20 a month until the end of the football season, which then would have been the end of May. I'm hoping this is still honored and prices will now not increase when it is resumed.

There is certain to be a £20/month or less offer when sport resumes.  Every few weeks they have one.  The circumstances have changed so just cancel and see what happens.  Arguably you may well already have had the offer to the end of the season, which could have been 9th March.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Surely the most sensible solution should the current season start up again is for Sky/Now TV to extend the package until the seasons conclusion. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same deal (paying £20 a month for Sky Sports through til the middle of May/season end). There may well be programmes shown all day but I'm wanting PL football and I'd like to know if I'll be given a refund if the PL us cancelled or they'll honour the deal and allow access to Sky Sports if the League is allowed to extend beyond May. It may seem trivial but £60 is £60.

starman73
Elite

If you are on a £20/month offer you can immediately cancel. You don’t have to pay another £60.

Only those who paid up front for 3,9 or 10 month passes need replacement passes or refunds.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
If I cancel I will have to pay full price when i start sky sports again; I will probably just do this and then not resubscribe.
starman73
Elite

If I cancel I will have to pay full price when i start sky sports again; I will probably just do this and then not resubscribe.

Yes, but there are ALWAYS offers of £20/month or less. Have you ever paid full price? Has anyone ever paid full price?  And think of how many £20 you will have saved?  If the remainder of the season is squeezed into 30 days you could watch it all for £34 at worst.