cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Deal ending

Our deal is ending this month and we've been looking about for another one that would last a year...husband is not interested in monthly direct debits so we were hoping to be able to buy another year pass, but everything advertised is for New Customers Only.

I can't make the Contact Us button work, and so can't see how to contact Now to ask.  Looks like Now losing us.

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

Though as a Broadband customer, you are able to ring them on the number they gave you for that purpose - My Account/Broadband & calls, where if you look under Moving Home, that is actually the number you call them for everything.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the suggestions!  I've already tried it in a different browser with no ad blocker and pop ups enabled but there was nothing doing...

I'll give the other ideas a go tomorrow and see what happens...