cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Confused!

Hi all,

A bit confused with what happens next after you purchase the first month trial. Can I only watch on my phone or do I have to buy the device in addition?

Silly question I know!

RoxAnne

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Normally most free trials with nowtv are usually 14 days and if you don't cancel within the trial period the subscription will keep auto renewing each month until you cancel.

Which free trial have you got (i.e. NowTV entertainment, cinema, kids, Hayu or was it a one month mobile sports pass offer) ?

If you have a mobile sports pass offer, then you are restricted to a smartphone only, should you have a entertainment, cinema, kids, Hayu pass then you can watch your trial pass on various devices.

More info here on what devices you can use to watch nowtv.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I got the entertainment package - however my question is do I need to buy a device to play it?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you haven't got a device shown on my previous posted link, then yes you will need to purchase a device if you for example want to watch your entertainment trial on a TV screen instead of your smart phone.

The cheapest device (if you don't own anything shown on the link) would be a nowtv smart stick (assuming your TV has a spare HDMI port on it) where they are currently £15 from places like Argos, Curry's etc with a bundled voucher pass included.