cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Code expired

Bought a week pass today from WH Smith. Tried it just now to watch football but says it’s expired - how to resolve urgently?

4 REPLIES 4
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Charlie

It seems that your voucher code has not been activated rather than actually being expired.

There are two things you can do:-

1) Get onto Now TV's Help Chat and see if they can do you a favour and swap out your unusable code for a proper one.

2) This is a long shot, you may be able to take your voucher back to the store where you bought it from and ask them to activate it.

Personally, I think you stand more of a chance with option 1).

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - match started so bought another voucher online to watch the game (£2,99 dearer than £10 store voucher.  But can now resolve at my leisure - have receipt and voucher card from WH Smith. Will pursue with Now TV tomorrow. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hey Charlie

Hope you get your money back.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not happy with Now TV customer support.  I bought a 1 week voucher for Sky Sports (£10) from WH Smith.  When I tried to apply it the next day ahead of the football match I wanted to watch it said code expired.  The match had actually started so I bought a Now TV on-line code (£12.99) so I could watch it. After the match I managed to connect with Now TV - they accepted to £10 code had expired (reason unknown) and provided another 1 week code.  I said I wasn’t happy and that I was £2.99 out of pocket. The call handler wouldn’t budge.  I asked her to refer it to her manager - she said she would and confirmed they woud get in touch by email soon. A week later ..................still waiting.