cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cinema pass

Hi,

I have cancelled my cinema pass, it runs out 14th oct, and have just bought another cinema pass from elsewhere, however i have been on manage my passes and there isnt an option to add voucher... so how do i add it ? if i renew , it still doesnt throw up the option to add voucher, so i cancelled it again. any ideas ??

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I am assuming you have gone to My Account > Passes and vouchers on here when attempting to apply the code ?

Then if so that's weird where i  would have thought that if you cancelled your cinema pass and it said you have got until the 14th of October 2018 to keep watching, then usually a green apply voucher button should show to the left of your cinema pass.

Normally the green apply voucher button appears automatically next to each pass within the last 30 days whilst on an offer or if your pass is active or not.

Have you also tried to apply the code via your playback devices, for example with the nowtv boxes or stick you can apply a new voucher code by going into the NowTV App and under My Account you should see an apply voucher button. 

Perhaps try live chat, to see if they can get to the bottom of it and see if they can add the voucher code to your account their end.

Link to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices