cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Christmas offer vanished

Hello, i have just tried to go to the Christmas offers but now its saying that i dont hav any even though they were there less than five minutes ago, i was after the sky sports offer, any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.  Many thanks 🙂 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are after the £20 per month for 2 months sports pass Christmas offer you could try using this code below.

You will need to click on the green apply voucher link button next to where the one month pass is showing to buy.

I can't guarantee the code below will work for you and before you click on the proceed continue with adding the voucher code double check all the information including if it says £20 per month for 2 months sports.

Here's the code to try.

SPMUWBNQZ123

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Any of these Christmas sports pass offers are you looking to buy ?

https://www.nowtv.com/offers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

cheers chick, thats what i was looking for, but as soon as i add the Sky Sports 20 pound offer, it just takes me to my passes and nothing has changed, i swear Harry Potter is about with his wand! 🙂 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Couple of quick questions have you got any saved or active sports passes currently on your account ?

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here is there an option next to the one month sports pass to apply a voucher code with a green link ?

Are you interested in the 2 months at £20 per month Christmas sports pass offer ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes i have the 33 pound one active, and yes i would love a couple of months at 20 pounds. i really appreciate everyones help 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

sorry asnd yes there is a little green voucher button too 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are after the £20 per month for 2 months sports pass Christmas offer you could try using this code below.

You will need to click on the green apply voucher link button next to where the one month pass is showing to buy.

I can't guarantee the code below will work for you and before you click on the proceed continue with adding the voucher code double check all the information including if it says £20 per month for 2 months sports.

Here's the code to try.

SPMUWBNQZ123

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have to say i have a bit of a crush now! 

thank you SO much for sorting this you legend, i appreciate your time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-offers  Use this to get your offers after logging in