cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheaper sky sports month passes

Does anyone know how to get a months pass for sports cheaper than 33.99 don't wanna pay that thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I had a quick look on the NowTV offers website page and couldn't find any one month's sports pass deals at the moment 😡.

Perhaps consider the one month sports pass NowTV Gift card from places like Currys for £25.

starman73
Elite

• You can buy vouchers in Currys/Argos etc. for £25
  • You can check old emails and see if any of the £20 offers made by Now TV still work.  Those issued around June 2019 still work. I just tried the link in email with subject "save over 40% and get behind the Three Lions" and it works.
  • Look out for sales with offers like £50 for 3 months sport with a stick. Put them under the stairs for when you need them as they don't expire until 2099

starman73
Elite

Keep an eye on nowtv.com/offers every now and then they have a £20 pass. Last year they had a month for just £9.99.  

Normally the good offers coincide with major sporting events. Surprised there isn't one right now to get people to watch Now TV instead of the rugger.  However would have been pointless this weekend with the football postponed.

starman73
Elite

Also if you cancel the monthly pass in the last month you often get an offer you can't refuse like £20/month for 3 months.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

You can get Now TV Gift Cards in certain shops and this would include a Months Sports Pass at £25.  The following article from Now TV shows the main places to buy Passes:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/gift-cards

You can get Gift Cards for Sports, Entertainment and Cinema and shops don't tend to stock all the various options, so you might need to search about for that £25 Sports one........ I think the Currys website currently lists them.  I tend to use Supermarkets for my Now TV Gift Card needs, but you might not always be able to see on their websites what a store might stock, you might just have to go in and look.  I think WH Smiths might also do the £25 Sport Pass???

You can get your monthly sports cheaper, you just need to track down that Gift Card!!!!!!!!

AlexB83
Scholar 2

The cheapest place I have found them is a website called cdkeys which is £23.99 for a month pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

do you collect Tesco clubcard points. You can get a £33.99 sports pass for approx. £11.50 in clubcard vouchers. Best clubcard offer from Tesco. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

have a search on Amazon, I've got some great deals on cinema and entertainment £2.99 each & I'm sure I saw some sports passes although I didn't clock the price as i'm on a 3 month deal at the moment which is still on for £20 a month

starman73
Elite

As there is no live sport at present, probably best cancel it.