cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charging more money during COVID 19

I have been a customer of NOW for years. Please can you explain why I can't get the Entertainment offer of £4.99 for 12 months. Also why I have been automatically put on a £6.99 offer UNTIL SEPTEMBER? My parents have been given an offer on the Entertainment package - £4.99 for 12 months.

Due to Covid 19 I was unable to visit the shops to get a voucher which costs me £5. Usually the roll over is for 1 month only. Why does it say until September.

When I go to my account the only offers I get are Cinema, Kids or Boost (not sure what Boost is)

I have had to cancel my account as I can’t even email NOW TV. Appalling service. I appreciate the situation we all find ourselves in. Calls centres have to close, but why isn’t there an email set up or why can’t you still access live chat. You should have some employees working to access these services. 

NOW has definitely gone down in my opinion. Charging people more than what they would normally pay during this horrendous lockdown is just vile to say the least. Everyone is struggling and you take advantage.

0 REPLIES 0