cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Changing passes?

Hi, I have been given some NOW TV Sky Cinema Pass gift cards. Wondering if there is a way I can use them for the Sports channels instead?

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV have no mechanisms for this.

But anyone can use those passes, as long as they are valid and the scratch’n’sniff is still unscratched, so my advice would be to flog them for the best price you can get, and buy a Sports Pass or Passes with the proceeds,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

The Passes will likely be the ‘£15 for 2 months’ variety, though you will probably need to beat the ‘£20 for 3 months’ offer in the Telegraph at the moment.

One problem for potential buyers is that you can’t tell from the Pass if it has been validated in store at purchase time or not, so you may need to provide some sort of provenance, like the birthday card they came in, or whatever.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.