cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Plivsey69
Mentor

Cant apply your voucher

I try to claim an offer £4.99 per month for Cinema, in my account but it states it can apply my voucher in a red banner, its for cinema package

Why don't you just charge £4.99 a month, i hardly watch it, don't mind paying £4.99 but not £9.99

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Plivsey69 

Jump onto live chat using the method in my signature below. Hopefully you’ll get it sorted!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Plivsey69 

Do you have an existing cinema membership offer on your account?

Plivsey69
Mentor

It expired on the 25th February, there's an offer for sport that goes to the next stage but the cinema does not, thank you 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Plivsey69 

Jump onto live chat using the method in my signature below. Hopefully you’ll get it sorted!

Plivsey69
Mentor

Thank you, I've logged the issue 

Plivsey69
Mentor

Went on live chat, sent screenshot etc. to an email address they gave, been on holiday for a week come back yesterday, however I still have the same issue, I'll just have to leave it, fate obviously does not want me to watch films ha ha, on the plus side I save money, thanks for the help anyway 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am the same as well it won't let me apply the offer for the cinema 

Plivsey69
Mentor
Nothing happened for me for well over a month i followed the advice of someone look st the link for live chat which i followed but nothing changed

I then cancelled all my now tv packages and a few days later there were two offers for the cinema package, one didn't work one did

cheers