cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant add Credit from Tesco Clubcard and Live Chat not working!!!!!!

Hi all,

Just swapped some of my Tesco clubcard for NowTv credit! 

Ive got the email saying add credit by clicking here!

When I click on link, it just comes up with an error and says contact via Live Chat!!!!

When I click on Live Chat button NOTHING happens........!!!!

How do i add the credit and How do i contact via Live Chat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If you click on Live Chat and nothing happens, then your browser is blocking it; popups, cookies, ads, blockers for these can have this effect.

Try a different browser, preferably one you have not reconfigured in any way, so no blocking is in effect on it; IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari.....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If you click on Live Chat and nothing happens, then your browser is blocking it; popups, cookies, ads, blockers for these can have this effect.

Try a different browser, preferably one you have not reconfigured in any way, so no blocking is in effect on it; IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari.....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, you were right! Won't work with Chrome but worked with MS Edge browser! 

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't get it to work with either edge or firefox.Tesco unhelpful.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You aren't alone @Anonymous User I am having exactly the same problem and the Chat Help are about as much use as a chocolate chisel I have been lied to been told 3 different timescales by the same agent in the same chat and had the chat cut by 2 different agents and all this while you are not allowed to be passed to a supervisor/manager, I assume they are too good to talk to common customers.

Anyway I have sent an email to Jeremy Darroch (CEO of Sky/Now TV) along with a CC to Dave Lewis (CEO of Tesco) given that NOW TV chat implied that Tesco where at fault to me. I would suggest it might be worth you esending an email as well then maybe they will start taking it seriously.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still got no help from Tesco but a Now chat rep said they're passing me on to their tech dept and to wait to hear from them.So here's waiting.....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To be fair to Tesco the fault does 100% lie with NOW TV no matter how much they try and pass the buck implying that it is to do with tesco or clubcard.

You can see what I mean easily if you make sure you are 100% logged out of your account and then click on the link in your email the Now TV website will know the value of your credit (so Tesco have done their bit correctly) it will then ask you to login and when you do you get the "Sorry - Wecouldn't add your credit" message.

Good luck @Anonymous User I hope you get it sorted quickly but I am already at 5 working days and no resolution or email and yesterday the exact same Now TV agent told me 5 Working Days, at least 7 working days and also 5 working days from yesterday making it nearly 10 days, it was this whole shambolic response along with a lie and immediately having the chat cut by the agent led me to complain to the directors in the hope that someone who actually gives a damn at Now TV may get involved.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi did you ever hear from the tech team? I'm having the same problem. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the exact same problem. It is ridiculous they are ignoring this problem. I pay monthly DD for my subscriptions but I will be retuning back to sky once my subscription has finished this month. I can't  deal with a company that wastes my time and has zero customer care. It would be nice to actually SPEAK with a representative from NOW but they seem to make it as difficult as possible to contact them. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I added tesco vouchers  to get the 3 month deal on entertainment/cinema for 24.99 but it wont let me ? Why ?