cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant access My Passes

Hi

Every time I try to access either my Cinema or Entertainment pass the below message keeps coming up...any ideas?

"We've encountered a problem. We could not load your details, please refresh the page or contact customer support at http://help.nowtv.com."

I've logged in and out 100 times but still cant access my passes.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi

Every time I try to access either my Cinema or Entertainment pass the below message keeps coming up...any ideas?

"We've encountered a problem. We could not load your details, please refresh the page or contact customer support at http://help.nowtv.com."

I've logged in and out 100 times but still cant access my passes.

Thanks

@Anonymous User Welcome to the Forum 🙂

Can you tell us which device this is happening on so we can check this for you.

Thanks Niamh

NOWTV Team 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem like the previous customer, on my laptop. I tried different browsers but still have the same message.

"We could not load your details, please refresh the page or contact customer support"

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the same problem and same message.

On a macbook, running El capitain, in safari 9.0.2 and chrome browsers

I can log in okay on my phone and now tv box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Found this workaround on another thread which worked fine.

In the meantime though, rather than signing into your account via the My Account menu, if you go to the NOW TV homepage (which as an existing user should direct you automatically to www.nowtv.com/home/existing but if it doesn’t you can always bookmark this) and click the Start Watching button for the pass you want to watch it will prompt you to sign in, and going in this way the options on the menu bar (including 7 day sports guide) all seem to work fine for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am still getting the same message on my laptop.