cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Theo1234

Cancelling the £12 a month for 6 months offer

Bought the £12 a month for 6 months offer for Entertainment and Cinema but found out that after cancelling it I’m still being charged and will be charged up until September 

It says you can cancel anytime but I can’t 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Theo1234 

Was this this offer you took up (see screenshot below).

Where it says minimum term of six months and under the T&C's you are not allowed to cancel in the minimum term period.

Once out of the 6 months minimum term period offer, then you can cancel Anytime.

Screenshot_20230413-121059_Samsung Internet.jpg

Theo1234

I had a different ad

but it says “Cancel Anytime” not “Can only be canceled after the 6 month term”

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Theo1234 

Jump over to NOW live chat by clicking on the green chat online button towards the top of this link page below.

If the offer you took up definitely said cancel anytime, then live chat should be able to assist you further.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Or alternatively drop them an email using the screen shot below and perhaps take a screen shot of the 6 month offer that you seen where it says the offer can be cancelled anytime.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Theo1234 

If this was the offer you are referring too, then maybe you was confused that only the Boost 7 day free trial or Boost Membership could be cancelled anytime.

Where the Entertainment & Cinema offer says minimum 6 months term and you can only cancel these two TV Memberships anytime once the minimum 6 months term ends.