cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling 12 month offer early

Does anyone know if I take out an offer of 12 months sports at a reduced monthly price can I cancel before the 12 month is up?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User yes you can cancel at any time but if you do, you cannot resubscribe to the same offer.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User yes you can cancel at any time but if you do, you cannot resubscribe to the same offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976 @Perfect, thank you

Rogers
Advocate

It would be great if this was true, I find it annoying that there is no way to get this question answered by a NOW representative.

Is the 12 month sports offer a minimum term contract or a monthly contract with a 12 month rolling offer.

Your card will be charged £21.00 a month for 12 months unless cancelled.”

You're on a minimum-term plan. If you cancel before the end of your minimum term, your cancellation will only take effect when your plan ends. So your monthly payments will continue until your minimum term ends.”

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Rogers 

It's not a 12 month contract, where it's a 12 month rolling offer you can cancel anytime.

So for example if you only want this offer for 9 months mainly for watching F1, then cancel the offer fully after the last F1 race in November and you won't have to pay any remaining months left on the offer.

If you don't trust what regular NOW Forum members are saying and want reassurances from NOW  directly, then either get in touch with NOW live chat or NOW Twitter or perhaps drop them an email from this email address showing on the screen shot below for the official answer from a NOW Staff Member.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Rogers
Advocate

Thanks @schnapps, I think you are right. If it was a minimum term contract it would mention it as it does currently for their ENTERTAINMENT & CINEMA BUNDLE "6 month minimum term". Sports has no such wording.

Entertainment Offer

Sports Offer

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Rogers 

If you are still hesitant then drop NOW an email.

Though I can confirm this is not a fixed 12 month contract and you can cancel anytime during the 12 months offer period and only pay for the months you have watched before you have cancelled.

Also if this offer comes with a free 1 months Boost Membership and you don't want to continue with Boost after month 1, then make sure you fully cancel Boost before the due payment date showing under My Membership on your online NOW account (I would recommend cancel well before the due Boost payment date if you don't want it).