cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelled entertainment pass but now there isn’t an option to apply voucher

I was on an offer which would of renewed the entertainment pass at £3.49. But I cancelled it as I had a voucher code. But where there is normally a tab for apply voucher one doesn’t exist. I will be charged if I watch anything past 12.00. No advisors are available and it looks like they haven’t been for days. 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you say that you cancelled the offer on your pass, have you cancelled the pass completely ?

Where it sounds to me if you are saying that you will charged after 12.00 then you haven't fully cancelled the pass and nowtv are in the process of taking money for renewal of the pass subscription if you can't see the orange cancel button.

What happens if you add the voucher code via your playback device on the list below instead of going to the nowtv website with your Internet browser?

Games consoles

• Xbox One
  • PlayStation 3
  • PlayStation 4

Set-top boxes

• NOW TV Box
  • Roku Box - LT (Purple), XS & 3 (Black)
  • EE TV

Smart TVs

• LG smart TV
  • Samsung smart TV.

Please note: Sky Sports Week Pass vouchers can't be applied using the NOW TV Box or Roku Box.

If no luck, then you may have no choice than to contact live chat on link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is cancelled. I have until the end of the day to watch it without being charged. But if I’m still watching it come 12.00 they will charge me £7.99. But I have the voucher so I don’t want that. 

I tried to do it through my roku box. It looked as if it was going to work but when I  got to the last stage it said it had failed. 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

It is cancelled. I have until the end of the day to watch it without being charged. But if I’m still watching it come 12.00 they will charge me £7.99. But I have the voucher so I don’t want that. 

I tried to do it through my roku box. It looked as if it was going to work but when I  got to the last stage it said it had failed. 

@Anonymous User I fit is cancelled then don't worry about being charged. What will happen is you'll get a message saying please buy a pass to continue watching. Then you can go in and apply the voucher.