cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Weemama78

Cancellation offer

I went to cancel Now TV sports and got offered a discount for 6 months. The offer terms and conditions aren’t clear. Does this mean I enter a contract for 6 months or can I take the offer and cancel any time without penalty? 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Weemama78 

If it says cancel "Anytime" then you can cancel anytime and only pay the months you watch.

Should it say something like "Fixed Term" then you need to pay the full duration of the offer.

The majority of NOW offers are cancel "Anytime", but NOW have also started to introduce "Fixed" Term offers recently.

In the past when I have cancelled a Sports Membership I have always got a cancel "Anytime" discounted retention offer to continue with the Sports Membership.

Just read the T&C's and small print of the offer.

Weemama78

Thanks for that, it says neither and there are no t’s and c’s linked to the offer. I’d assume that means I can cancel any time. The only wording on the page (on a mobile device) is:

‘Get a monthly discount’ 

Pay just £20 a month for 6 months

currently £34.99 a month

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Weemama78 

If you add a Payment Pin to your online account.

Then when you click on the offer it might give you more information before accepting the offer by inserting your four digit number Payment Pin.

My guess it would be cancel Anytime offer like the majority offers NOW tend to do, especially if it doesn't mention anything like minimum fixed term.