cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation offer on sky sports

I was looking to cancel my sky sports pass for this month but then found that I could get a one off month at £16.99, I tried to select this but it didn't allow this to happen: Error message: 'Well, this is embarrassing... We're not sure what happened there. Please try selecting your offer again'. I did take a screen grab of this but it won't let me attach it to the email.

Would you be able to fix this and apply the discount to my pass please?

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue! 

Sort it out Now TV! (Please)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im having the exact same!!! hoping to get it fixed before my pass runs out at midnight!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have had the same problem over the last two days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue/message here over several days/multiple attempts; so completed the cancellation. 

Disappointing that this issue doesn't appear to have been picked-up

and resolved after being raised on this thread. Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue, this morning 11/11/18.

Very odd!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here Smiley Frustrated

£16.99 for one month offer shown when going to cancel but won't let me take the offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have the exact same issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here too, and "Live Chat" has been unavailable whenever I've tried to get CS to sort this out (over various different days and times). 

Guess it's time to dust off the VPN and stream from elsewhere then. Not really sure why on earth any football fan would want to pay £33.99 per month for a subpar streaming experience on a restrictive platform, with no way to record or catch up, and when there's no 3PM Saturday games, Champions League, or even many of the matches that remain after these notable omissions! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried to cancel, was offered £16.99 for a month, but the system seems to freeze when accepting offer. What happens now as i am due to pay today