cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation offer for sky movies didnt work

Hi,

I recently cancelled my entertainment pass as im currently due installation of sky at my house so there was no need for it anymore, once the cancellation had been processed it obviously realised my movie pass had also been cancelled and would stop soon and it offered me a movie pass FREE for 3 months.

I clicked on get offer and then it just told me that the offer couldnt be applied. Could someone please help to rectify this and get it added to my account?

Regards

Craig

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did manage to screen shot the offer by the way, so I can prove it was provided to me 🙂 doesnt look like I can attach it here but can email it at request

Regards

Craig

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

In the set of icons above your posting, you will see a little camera. Click on it.

Then, in ‘Add more images’ go to your photo library (on a phone or tablet) or browse (on a PC or Mac) to where your screenshot is, select it, press Done, and it should appear on the camera page you are in.

You can then select the Format - Size and position of the image (this one is Medium, centred) - press Done, and it should now appear in the post, thus:-

DC0649CB-DBB4-4D7E-BDEB-0E7606272CB7.png

If NowTV charge me for an Entertainment Pass after the 13th, I shall subpoena you all as witnesses in the resulting trial 🤑

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.