cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation Offers

At minute, if you go to cancel a pass, you are given an option of an offer to stay with Now TV,

ie £1.60 per month for 3 months for the entertainment pass.

Is £1.60 the actual price you pay per month, or is it  the discount off the normal price of £7.99  per month?

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am on the same entertainment offer and you pay £1.60 per month over three months 😁.

See screen shot below taken from my Bills & Payments section of my account.

Screenshot_2019-11-23-10-46-04.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for replying,

I only asked, as I wondered  why some people were buying NOW TV stick with a 6 month entertainment pass at £29.99 (£ 5/month) rather than take up this offer.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not everybody gets the retention discounted offers every time they cancel.

Where this is the first time i have ever been offered a good entertainment retention deal to stay with NowTV where i have been using their service for about 5 years.

Though i was offered a cinema pass retention deal in the past, which wasn't near has good as this current £1.60 entertainment pass in terms of the percentage discount given.

There is also no reason to take advantage of the NowTV stick with the 6 months entertainment pass for £30 if you wish, but you may have to keep the stick safe and do not activate the stick until you are on the last month of the 3 months £1.60 retention deal.

Otherwise from my understanding the six month entertainment voucher will cancel out the rolling 3 month £1.60 discount offer (though i might be wrong about this and never tried it myself because the risk of losing the 3 month £1.60 and rather keep the stick with the voucher on it un opened in the box until coming towards the end of the retention 3 month deal.

Or if you don't require a stick look at 2 months NowTV entertainment Gift Cards for £10 and just buy them whenever you wish.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My £10 Gift Card, 2 month Entertainment Pass expires on 14th February 2020 followed by an expected  payment of £8.99.

Yesterday I cancelled the next payment and I too, was then offered a Retention deal of  £1.60/ month for 3 months which I accepted. A good bargain I think.

If, prior to the next £8.99 payment due on the 14th May, I am not offered a good deal, I will then purchase another £10/2 month gift card and perpertuate a  'Ground Hog Day' scenario, never ever paying £8.99/m again.

Out of interest, my initial introduction to NOW TV was to purchase a SmartStick/3month Entertainment Pass for £22.99 from, dare I say,  Amaz** which I think, was also good value for money?.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi how do I get rid of a offer on my account I don't want I have got a voucher code to enter.