cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you stack Weekly Sky Sports Passes?

I have weekly sky sports gift cards. Ive applied one so far.

I just want to know if I can add another to use when I want or do I have to wait for the current one to expire? If so, how many?

And if I can add another will it start automatically after the first one finishes or will be prompt me when I start watching eg "you will start your weekly pass - do you wish to continue?"

I did search for the answer and there is one saying you have to wait until less than 30 days - it didn't feel like a full answer to my question.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The one day and one week sports passes work differently to the month passes.

With your one week sports pass you won't be able to apply another voucher code to your one week active pass until it is finished.

Then you should find that you can add another one week sports pass where you have anytime up to a year to activate it at the date of your choice.

You won't be able to add a further voucher until you used the voucher up.

With the paper vouchers or NowTV Gift cards you can only apply one voucher code at a time and there is no way to stack multiple vouchers of the same type.

The electronic vouchers that come pre loaded on the NowTV stick & Boxes works slightly different, but this is another subject matter which might confuse things further.

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here, if you see the green apply voucher button adjacent to a pass then you are good to go and can add a further voucher code to the same pass that shows the green apply voucher button next to it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The one day and one week sports passes work differently to the month passes.

With your one week sports pass you won't be able to apply another voucher code to your one week active pass until it is finished.

Then you should find that you can add another one week sports pass where you have anytime up to a year to activate it at the date of your choice.

You won't be able to add a further voucher until you used the voucher up.

With the paper vouchers or NowTV Gift cards you can only apply one voucher code at a time and there is no way to stack multiple vouchers of the same type.

The electronic vouchers that come pre loaded on the NowTV stick & Boxes works slightly different, but this is another subject matter which might confuse things further.

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here, if you see the green apply voucher button adjacent to a pass then you are good to go and can add a further voucher code to the same pass that shows the green apply voucher button next to it.