cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t use special offer

I can’t use the entertainment offer which comes up when I log. A red banner notice comes up asking me to try later 

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you have an existing offer applied to your entertainment membership then you won’t be able to add another. 
You have to wait till it expires and the next “up and coming payment” is full price. 

Alternatively head onto live chat and see what the team can do. Method in my signature below.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don’t have an existing offer on my account. How do I access chat?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Follow the method in my signature below. (Visible only on the forum).

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contacted CS on chat and they emailed with a suggestion that didn’t work which I replied to by email but never got back to me 

I emailed a few times and no response 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I had a similar problem with an Entertainment offer showing Exclusive Offers for You under My Membership on my online account.

The offer date expired on the 24th of February (even though the offer didn't drop into my account until the 1st of March).

I didn't contact NOW live chat about it, but was emailed the same exact offer over the weekend by NOW.

Maybe double check your email inbox, spam / junk folders to see if you was also emailed the offer if you are still interested in taken it up.